· Jasmine is the youngest of five! She has three older sisters and a brother.
· Jasmine has been involved in pageants since she was 13-years-old! She even competed in the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen pageant in 2007
· Jasmine’s older sister competed in Miss Mississippi pageants! "She really inspired me to do the same thing. It changed her life - her communication and people skills are amazing, and she understands the importance of community service."
· She has graced the Miss America stage once before. Jasmine sang the National Anthem on the final night of competition as a teen. Jasmine says, "It was such an incredible moment on the stage. I am so thankful and incredibly blessed to be here again!"
· Jasmine has a passion for teaching young girls to embrace their age. With her platform, "13 going on 30", she has the opportunity to mentor young girls and encourage them to enjoy their childhood, not rush growing up. She enjoys inspiring them to become the women they want to be.
· Jasmine has partnered with 10 ambassadors in different states around the country. Just like Jasmine, these incredible young women spend their time mentoring little girls.
· Jasmine loves being from Mississippi. “The support from my fellow Mississippians, family and friends has been incredible. Everyone is backing me 100%...I hope I make everyone proud!”
Miss America will be crowned LIVE this Sunday, September 14th, at 7:00pm on ABC! Tune in and cheer for Jasmine! She would certainly be a perfect choice for Miss America 2015.