· Hilton Garden Inn - A short distance to the BancorpSouth Center and BancorpSouth Arena, and just minutes from Elvis Presley’s Birthplace and the Tupelo Auto Museum!
· Holiday Inn Express & Suites – 101 family-friendly rooms and suites in Tupelo.
· Neon Pig – This eatery won a national contest for best burger in the nation!
· Kermits Outlaw Kitchen (KOK) - A fun, artistic environment! The menu changes weekly based on fresh availability of local product.
· Forklift - This brand new restaurant features award-winning chef David Leathers!
· Mt. Fugi Japanese Restaurant – Hiers says, “They have the BEST sushi anywhere. There is nothing like sitting at the chef's table and having Jackie's unique creations.”
· South Restaurant - Beautiful restaurant with southern cuisine, great happy hour specials and blues music trickling from the speakers.
· Park Heights - Upscale dining in a gorgeous setting. The rooftop has incredible views of downtown Tupelo.
· Crave - “Dessert-only heaven,” laughs Hiers!
· FarmHouse - A gorgeous boutique store nestled in thriving downtown Tupelo. Perfect for gifts, home décor, fine linens, art and jewelry.
· Trove - A lovely antique and design store.
· J. Britt Lighting & Interiors - Beautiful store! The J. Britt Restoration Collection is a line of products that take old items and repurpose them into unique ones.
· The Cotton Bolt - Fantastic spot for beautiful fabrics!
· Reed's - Famous women's, men's, gifts, and bookstore!
· Core Cycle & Outdoor - A cool spot in a brand new location. The store even features a climbing wall!
Tupelo.net is a comprehensive online guide to this fabulous town. For more information on Custom Travel Professionals, LLC, please visit customtravelprofessionals.com
Photograph courtesy of Tupelo.net